Bo Polny is based out of Newport Beach, California. He is a prominent, experienced cycle timing analyst in various markets such gold, silver, and crypto currency. He is also founder of the YouTube channel, Gold 2020 Forecast. His website is Gold2020Forecast.com. The quote, “Gold and Silver will rise with God’s Kingdom” has also been attributed to him and is typically his main topic in every one of his presentations.
Polny also talks about the Issachar anointing, which is found in I Chronicles12:32, “men of Issachar, who understood the times and knew what Israel should do….” (NIV). He has stated on numerous occasions that he has that anointing. If he does, then it might make sense to listen his latest interview with Clay Clark on the Rumble channel Thrivetime Show, titled Bo Polny | 2022 The Year of The Great Awakening.
Clay Clark Interviews Bo Polny
You can also view the video below. During the video, Polny references a presentation, which can be downloaded by clicking here. Download it to follow along. The interview with Polny starts at 10:58.
Timeline of Interview
- 10:58 – Interview starts.
- 13:11 – Reference to the Tribe of Issachar’s understanding of the times and season.
- 14:09 – Timelines in the Bible that relate to today. That is, where we are today and what is supposed to happen.
- 14:37 – 2022 is the greatest move of God’s spirit ever
- 15:38 – Timelines are based on what Jesus did to all the money changers (Matthew 21:12)
- 18:20 – Gold has been detached from money
- 18:52 – Current amount of money in circulation
- 18:56 – Definition of fiat currency, currency by decree, not backed by anything, no gold standard
- 19:14 – Government has printed more currency in past 18 months than the entire history of the US
- 20:55 – Bo Polny is invested 95% in silver and the remaining 5% in gold and crypto currency
- 21:10 – Silver price is on lock down
- 21:18 – When the silver price starts going up and eventually explodes, then that event will take down banks
- 21:43 – Bo Polny explains how silver is tied directly with God’s money (Haggai 2:8)
- 22:18 – He is waiting for the biblical intervention of God to set silver on rocket fuel and take off
- 28:45 – A new era is to be birth in May 2022
- 29:50 – Vortex math, using 3, 6, and 9 numerical sequences is explained
- 31:10 – Passover cycle is explained
- 32:45 – He predicts that May 14, 2022, to be historical
- 33:46 – Lance Wallnau’s 7 mountains concept is described
- Economy / Financial System
- Government / Military
- Media / social media
- Arts & Entertainment
- 36:01 – Examples of technology Tesla invented such as self-powered buildings
- 38;06 – Humanity is enslaved by mortgages, credit cards. Money is created out of thin air.
- 39:45 – According to interview — how a bank works: They borrow money from people that don’t have money (Federal Reserve) and then lend money to consumers. Federal Reserve charges a bank interest on money they don’t have
- 42:50 – What the new era will bring: Open new gates to the seven mountains
- 44:20 – As much as gold is going up in price, silver is going up 7-fold. That is, silver has been manipulated 7 times that of gold.
- 45:18 – Silver is needed from many tech devices
- 46:30 – The new church will be in athletic stadiums that hold 50, 60, or 70 thousand people.
- 47:15 – These events are based on the fact that the dollar being a fiat currency
- 48:42 – Manuel Johnson’s dream is depicted
- 51:15 – Describes how Isaiah 44 and 45 relate to today
- 52:35 – The number 8 represents a new beginning and how that is relevant
- 56:00 – Best guess: new era starts May 14th
- 56:50 – Once the new era starts, the timeline from the Daniel’s prophecy in the Bible will be layered in
- 1:00:00 – We will witness something historical (Proverbs 13:22)
Check out what I am doing
To check out what I am doing with silver, go to Steve’s Silver Ventures.
The above represents the opinion of Steve Sands, not only in terms of what each author has stated, but also his and based on the time of writing. Mr. Sands’ opinions are his own and are not a recommendation or an offer to buy or sell securities, commodities and/or cryptocurrencies. As trading and investing in any financial market may involve serious risk of loss, Mr. Sands recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction and always do your own due diligence and research when making any kind of a transaction with financial ramifications. Although Mr. Sands has an MBA with a concentration in finance, he is not a Registered Securities Advisor; therefore, Mr. Sands’ opinions and analysis on the markets, including stocks, commodities and cryptocurrencies are his own and cannot and should not be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell.